Saturday, 20 August 2016

Goldberg Talks Possible WWE Return, WWE Hall Of Fame Induction, Being Re-invigorated

Goldberg Talks Possible WWE Return, WWE Hall Of Fame Induction, Being Re-invigorated

As seen above, Brian Fritz of Between the Ropes spoke with Bill Goldberg at the WWE2K17 Launch Party.

Bill Goldberg talks about being in WWE 2K17, being introduced to new generation of fans, a possible return to the WWE for one match or being inducted into the Hall of Fame and much more.

Goldberg says it is cool that there is an entire new generation that realizes through playing WWE 2K17 that he himself was a guy that used to rip other guys heads off. Goldberg likes the matches you can create virtually, including himself versus Brock Lesnar. In regards to another match with Lesnar, virtually or not, Goldberg says he gets to beat his ass again.

Goldberg continues on WWE 2K17, claiming the only reason he did this deal was for his 10 year old kid. Goldberg is grateful to 2K for giving him this opportunity to be such a great father to his kid.

When asked whether he was surprised current wrestling fans know who he was, Goldberg made it clear he was not with his disgust at the question. Goldberg explained he is the hottest free agent in the business, despite being 12 years removed.

In terms of one more match, Goldberg says his juices have been invigorated with the reactions from fans at WWE 2K17 events. However, Goldberg says the ball is not in his court for whether he wrestles again for the WWE.

Goldberg says being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame would be a dream come true and a true honor, but like with having one more match, it is not his decision.

Goldberg does not miss the physicality of wrestling, as he gets more physicality now than ever in practicing Muay Thai 5 times a week. Goldberg does miss the ability to go cause physical pain without being thrown in jail.
Why Eva MarieViolated The WWE Wellness Policy, Eva Issues Statement, Plans To Appeal

TMZ reports that Eva Marie tested positive for Adderall, which caused her to violate the WWE Wellness Policy and receive a 30-day suspension.

Eva tells TMZ that she has a prescription for the drug, the same which caused Roman Reigns to violate the Policy earlier this summer. Eva says she's appealing the suspension.

TMZ says their WWE source claims the medication was not properly approved by the company but Eva insists she has a legit prescription from her doctor. She told TMZ:

"I am disappointed that this suspension has occurred, yet understand and respect that WWE upholds their Wellness Policy to the letter and won't compromise on its integrity. I violated policy by not turning in portions of required paperwork in the time frame WWE Medical deemed timely. I look forward to my return!"

Sunday, 14 August 2016

Sound Off: Who Will Leave WWE SummerSlam With The WWE Universal Championship?

Sound Off: Who Will Leave WWE SummerSlam With The WWE Universal Championship?

WWE SummerSlam is a week from tomorrow. In one of the featured matches on the card, SethRollins faces Finn Balor for the first-ever WWE UniversalChampionship. Balor has promised to unleash the demon at the event.

Who will leave the event with the title? Who should leave with the belt? Sound off with your predictions in the "Comments" section below.

Tuesday, 9 August 2016

WWE SummerSlam 2016: Updated Card After Monday Night Raw (8-8-16)

WWE SummerSlam 2016: Updated Card After Monday Night Raw (8-8-16)

There were four new matches confirmed for SummerSlam on the latest episode of Monday Night Raw on August 8.
Roman Reigns showed up with a slightly new attitude as he and Rusev’s feud had another layer added.

Here’s a look at the updated card:
Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar
Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler for WWE World HeavyweightChampionship
Finn Balor vs. Seth  Rollins for WWE UniversalChampionship
he Miz vs. Apollo Crews Intercontinental Championship
Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte for WWE Women’s Championship
The New Day vs. Gallows and Anderson for WWE Tag-Team Championships
Rusev vs. Roman Reigns for U.S. Championship
Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass
John Cena vs. A.J. Styles


Monday, 8 August 2016

WWE Rumours: Reason behind the absence of The Undertaker and Triple H from the WWE Draft

WWE Rumours: Reason behind the absence of The Undertaker and Triple H from the WWE Draft

The WWE Draft has changed the landscape of the biggest wrestling promotion in the world for good, but two quintessential names of the business; Triple H and TheUndertaker were conspicuous by their absence in the midst of all proceedings, and surely enough, the WWE Universe has been wondering what’s cooking behind the scenes.


he Undertaker was indeed approached by backstage officials, who wanted the Deadman’s involvement in the Draft. Taker stuck to his stand that’s he’s done with wrestling and told them to keep him out of the scheme of things. In spite of his disapproval, WWE had the power to use his name in the Draft as he is still signed with the WWE, which would not have made any sense as The Phenom’s in-ring future still hangs in the balance.

Moving on to a storied foe of his, Triple H too was supposed to be part of the Draft but just like in the case of The Undertaker, he was not involved in it due to the very same reason – an ambiguous in-ring future. The promising buzz that’s doing the rounds is that The Cerebral Assasin is contemplating on working a match at WrestleMania 33 in Orlando against an undecided opponent.

Wednesday, 3 August 2016

WWE Going Overboard With 12 Potential Championships During Brand Split

WWE Going Overboard With 12 Potential Championships During Brand Split

There was a lot of speculation regarding the WWE World HeavyweightChampionship headed into the WWE Draft. Many wondered whether WWE would allow the world champion to compete on both brands or whether a second world title would be introduced.

But with both brands beginning to come into their own, WWE has not only confirmed a second world championship, but seems to be on the verge of bringing in a whole new fleet.

SethRollins and Finn Bálor will be competing at SummerSlam for the brand new WWE  Universal Championship, while Dean Ambrose and Dolph Ziggler compete for the suddenly diminished WWE World Heavyweight Championship. In the coming weeks, Raw will house the Cruiserweight division, while it is being reported that the SmackDown brand plans on bringing in new championships for the Women’s and tag team division. All this with WWE recently filing a trademark for King of The Ring, which could be yet another paper championship WWE brings into its already saturated fold.

It’s safe to assume the Clash of Champions pay-per-view will run a little long this year.


Even with two separate brands, having so many championships will dilute what it means to be a champion. Dolph Ziggler, who has been damaged goods for quite some time now, is currently the No. 1 contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Mark Henry, who is 45 and on the verge of retirement, just competed for the United States Championship; and WWE’s answer is to introduce more titles? This is great news for Heath Slater, but bad news for prestige.

Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Brock Lesnar will not face WWE suspension for recent failed drug tests

Brock Lesnar will not face WWE suspension for recent failed drug tests

In his return toWWE three weeks after his first mixed martial arts appearance in nine years, Brock Lesnar will not be subject to any punishment or discipline from the sports entertainment company despite failing not one but two U.S. Anti-Doping Agency drug tests stemming from his participation in UFC 200.

A WWE spokesperson has confirmed to TMZ that WWE will not discipline Brock Lesnarwhatsoever for failing two different drug tests prior to his UFC 200 bout against Mark Hunt.



According to TMZ, the spokesperson stated that "only full-time WWE performers are subject to the organization's wellness policy, which prohibits PEDs ... but since Brock isn't a full-time performer, he's essentially exempt."

Tuesday, 28 June 2016

CM Punk: WWE treats wrestlers like 'indentured servants

CM Punk: WWE treats wrestlers like 'indentured servants

CM Punk officially left his professional wrestling career in 2014 when he left the WWE and signed with the UFC to pursue a career in mixed martial arts.
According to Punk, that exit nearly happened years earlier but he opted to remain with WWE, despite the brewing bad blood between him and the promotion about how much the WWE was paying him to perform.
Punk spoke out about his previous contract negotiations on Tuesday during an appearance on "The Herd" with Colin Cowherd, taking a direct swipe at the professional wrestling organization and how they treat their athletes.
"Back in I want to say, 2011, my contract was up and they were trying to

Monday, 27 June 2016

Brock Lesnar - WWE 2K17 cover Superstar!


We have not seen Brock Lesnar in WWE since his win over Dean Ambrose at WrestleMania 32, but the Beast Incarnate - who will return to the UFC octagon this summer before SummerSlam- is one of the best known faces of the WWE, and now he's got a video game cover to prove it. On Monday 2K announced that Lesnar is the cover super star for WWE 2K17, which is scheduled to be released in October.



While the 2K17 roster is still a secret, but Lesnar is confirmed along with John Cena, Sasha Banks, the Ultimate Warrior and Goldberg. With this Paul Heyman’s prized client is placed at the forefront of 2K’s push to make WWE 2K17 the most authentic and action-packed WWE video game.

Lesnar tweeted : @WWEgames finally wised up and put The Beast on the cover of #WWE2K17.

Thursday, 23 June 2016

Big Update: Kurt Angle Reportedly Not Returning to WWE

Big Update: Kurt Angle Reportedly Not Returning to WWE 

WWE Confirms Kurt Angle Is NOT Returning

Olympic Gold Medalist won't be part of the brand split.

In the wake of rumors that WWE is reaching out to former employees to try and fill the Raw and Smackdown rosters before the upcoming brand split and Kurt Angle acknowledging that he had been in touch with the company about a comeback, WWE has now confirmed that Angle will not be returning to the promotion.
Though no details are available regarding exactly why a deal couldn't be reached, The Wrestling Observer is reporting that officials from the company have revealed that Angle's comeback is not going to materialize.

Monday, 13 June 2016

WWE Continues To Troll Fans By Claiming Roman Reigns Has Best Catchphrase Of The Last Decade

WWE Continues To Troll Fans By Claiming Roman Reigns Has Best Catchphrase Of The Last Decade

WWE has crowned Roman Reigns its catchphrase king above the likes of Daniel Bryan, Triple H and even John Cena.

The company recently released a YouTube video listing the “Best Catchphrases of the Last Decade,” and Reigns’ rather new but already infamous saying “I’m not a good guy, I’m not a bad guy, I’m the guy” surprisingly tops the list

Saturday, 4 June 2016

Goldberg Announced For WWE 2K17 On WWE Raw, But Could He Return To The Ring?





Goldberg is returning to WWE. The surprising announcement that Goldberg will be the headlining star of WWE 2K17 has many fans wondering if it means he’ll be returning to WWE for the first time since his ill-fated match against Brock Lesnar at WrestleManiaXX more than 12 years ago.

Monday, 30 May 2016

Goldberg Announced For WWE 2K17 On WWE Raw, But Could He Return To The Ring?

Goldberg Announced For WWE 2K17 On WWE Raw, But Could He Return To The Ring?

Goldberg is returning to WWE. The surprising announcement that Goldberg will be the headlining star of WWE 2K17 has many fans wondering if it means he’ll be returning to WWE for the first time since his ill-fated match against Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XX more than 12 years ago.